The American Academy of Physiological Medicine & Dentistry (AAPMD) is the leader in interdisciplinary collaboration and education for optimal airway growth, development, and function.
Founded in 2012, the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing its professional membership tools and ability to recognize the role and importance of optimal airway physiology and sleep in the areas of health, development, performance, and function.
The AAPMD seeks to accomplish this through:
- Developing innovative educational programs
- Promoting Optimal treatment
- Advancing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Fostering public awareness
- Providing multidisciplinary referral resources for optimal care
- Promoting affordable airway care for all
The AAPMD is an inclusive healthcare organization. Membership is open to all healthcare practitioners interested in discovering and learning, networking, and collaborating to foster optimal patient care.
Our healthcare practitioner membership includes physicians, dentists, osteopaths, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, myofunctional therapists, nutritionists and more.